The submitting author must verify that all co-authors have read and approved the submission of the poster abstract.
A disclosure form identifying commercial relationships for all co-authors must be completed by the submitting author, if their poster abstract has been accepted for publication. The submitting author signs and verifies disclosure on behalf of all co-authors. Disclosure information for accepted poster abstracts will be made available to the meeting attendees.
Upon completion of the evaluation of submitted abstracts, an ‘Accepted’ or ‘Rejected’ email will be sent to authors. Upon acceptance of an author’s poster presentation, the following instructions below are applicable:
The presenting author of the poster presentation should confirm their attendance upon receiving the acceptance email within one week.
- The availability of any sort of grant for registration, travel and/or accommodation will be mentioned in the acceptance email, without any guarantees at the abstract submission stage.
- Poster authors who confirm presence will receive a poster code based on their category of submission 1 week before the conference. Authors should use the poster code in that email to find their space at the poster area during the conference.
- Authors need to place the title, author(s), institution if applicable and country at the header of the poster presentation
- The poster display board dimensions will be 100 CM wide x 100 CM length. All posters need to be constraint to that size and not more. Please download the template for more insight.
- The poster thickness of paper advised is 120 to 150 gsm
- The boards are made out of cork and posters will be pinned or applied using double-sided taped
- Presenting authors should mount their poster in the allocated poster display area before the conference lectures initiate, during registration time in the early morning
- Posters should be left on display during the conference until end of the conference
- Authors should be available near their posters particularly during allotted timings that will be stated in the acceptance email.