It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to the 2nd Abu Dhabi Pharmacy Conference (ADPhaC), a unique conference bringing together some of the most recognized names in healthcare & pharmacy practice, providing you with the opportunity to advance your practice, gain new knowledge, develop new ideas for your organizations as well network with your peers and experts in the field.
Recognizing that learning is best accomplished through an engaging and interactive setting, ADPhaC will also feature several workshops and networking sessions which will give you the chance to meet and interact with field experts and delegates in a casual setting.
We are confident that ADPhaC will quickly become the region’s forum for advancing pharmacy practice in the region and beyond. We look forward to welcoming you soon in the city of Abu Dhabi!
Fatima Al Breiki,
PhD, EMHCA, B.Sc, Pharm
Group Pharmaceutical Director
Abu Dhabi Health Services Company
R.Ph., EMBA, BCNSP
Conference Vice Chairman
Senior Director, Department of Pharmacy Services
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
• Hospital Pharmacy & Patient Safety Leaders
• Pharmacy, Nursing and Medical Staff Practitioners
• Quality & Risk Management Practitioners
• Informatics/Automation Pharmacy Practitioners
• Effective reporting, management & analysis of medication events
• Advances in pharmacy practice, medication safety and management
• Advances in pharmacotherapy
• Challenges and opportunities for improvement in the ambulatory care setting
• Integration of automation & informatics in the provision of pharmaceutical care
• Best practices in academia
• Leadership in the Pharmacy Enterprise
• Automation and Informatics
• Advances in Pharmacotherapy
• Pharmacy Academia
• Ambulatory Pharmacy
• Medication Safety and Quality
• Medication Safety Management of Infusion Pumps
• Formulary Management and Pharmacoeconomics
• Setting up a Pharmacy Residency Program
• Setting up an Antimicrobial Stewardship Program
• Best Practices in Ambulatory Pharmacy Practice
Accreditation is sought from the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)-approved, knowledge-based continuing pharmacy education credits.