It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to the 4th Abu Dhabi Pharmacy Conference (ADPhaC), pharmacy excellence and innovation through integrated care and research. ADPHaC is a unique conference bringing together some of the most recognized names in healthcare & pharmacy practice, providing you with the opportunity to advance your practice, gain new knowledge, develop new ideas for your organizations as well network with your peers and experts in the field.
Recognizing that learning is best accomplished through an engaging and interactive setting, ADPhaC will also feature several workshops and networking sessions which will give you the chance to meet and interact with field experts and delegates in a casual setting.
We are confident that ADPhaC will quickly become the region’s forum for advancing pharmacy practice in the region and beyond. We look forward to welcoming you soon in the city of Abu Dhabi!
Fatima Al Breiki,
PhD, EMHCA, B.Sc, Pharm
Group Pharmaceutical Director
Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA)
R.Ph., EMBA, BCNSP
Executive Director, Department of Pharmacy Services
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
• Hospital, Ambulatory and Community Pharmacists & Pharmacy Leaders
• Informatics/Automation Pharmacy Practitioners
• Nursing and other Allied Health Professionals
• Quality & Risk Management Practitioners
• Pharmacy Education and Residency
• Advances in Pharmacotherapy
• Advance in Pharmacy Practice and Drug management
• Pharmacoeconomic and HTA
• Innovations in Pharmacy
• Abu Dhabi Pharmacy Regulatory challenges and Opportunities
Accreditation will be sought from the Department of Health- Abu Dhabi (DoH).